The Pine Bark Enema is a super charged retention enema with strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, anticarcinogenic, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic benefits for the body. Pine Bark contains flavonols and bioflavonoids, which hold tissue-repairing properties.
Benefits Of The Pine Bark Enema
- Pine Bark lowers glucose levels.
- Pine Bark is a natural hear infection remedy and helps prevent hearing loss and improve balance.
- It is a natural remedy and preventive measure for infections.
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation of human skin while improving the “skin barrier function and extracellular matrix homeostasis.”
- Pine Bark helps with erectile dysfunction.
- It scavenge those free radicals as a powerful antioxidant.
- Pine Bark helps reduce the inflammation.
- It increases serum NAD+ levels, increasing athletic performance.
- Pine Bark contributes to less cramping and muscle pain.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It improves allergies and asthma.
- It increases the absorption of Vitamin C.
Prepare The Pine Bark Enema Solution
- 1/8 Teaspoons of organic Pine Bark Extract Powder
- Filtered Water
1. Add 2 Tablespoons of the Pine Bark Extract Powder to 2 cups of boiling, filtered water.
2. Add water to bring the amount of solution to between 2 cups and 1 quart.
3. Heat or cool to warm, comfortable temperature.
Administer The Pine Bark Enema
The best position to assume when receiving the Pine Bark Enema is on your back with your hips slightly raised. After the enema has been inserted, roll onto your right side and hold the solution inside for fifteen minutes before expelling it. Do not roll from side to side.
If you do not feel the urge to expel the liquid, simply stand up and move around as usual until you do. Sometimes the enema will not be evacuated because of poor hydration. The body has absorbed the water and nutrients to its benefit.
Every step toward a clean colon will leave you feeling cleaner, lighter, and healthier. If this is your first cleansing enema you will find a step by step How to Guide to Giving Yourself an Enema.
The Pine Bark Enema Works Well With Other Enemas
An Enema Stack is a series of enemas that work well together for the benefit and health of the user.
The Pine Bark Enema works well after a Cleansing Enema.
Pine Bark Enema Benefits:
- Allergy Relief
- Anti Bacterial
- Circulation Problems
- Common Cold
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Exercise Performance
- High Blood Pressure
- Immune System Support
- Improved Circulation
- Prostate Problems
- Viral Infections