The Coffee Enema is a powerful retention enema and is useful in the removal of toxins from the body. Coffee Enemas have been shown to reduce the levels of toxicity up to 600%. Coffee Enemas increase the production of Glutathione S-transferase.
The Glutathione enzyme scavenges free radicals that contribute to inflammation, poor gut health, liver disease and damage to cells. Once free radicals are neutralized, bile that is produced from the liver and gallbladder release these substances through bowel movements.
Benefits Of The Coffee Enema
Coffee Enemas have been recorded as early as the late 1800's, but gained popularity when Dr. Max Gerson began using them in his natural treatment of cancer, tuberculosis, and other chronic conditions. According to Max Gerson, "Coffee enemas are not given for the function of the intestines but for the stimulation of the liver."
Here are a Few More Reasons to Try A Coffee Enema:
- Coffee enemas are great pain relievers.
- They clean and heal the colon, improving bowel function.
- Coffee enemas increase energy levels and improve mental clarity.
- They help fight depression, bad moods, sluggishness.
- They help eliminate parasites and candida.
- They relieve frequent constipation, bloating, cramping and nausea.
- Coffee Enemas improve gut health.
- Coffee Enemas detoxifies and helps repair the liver and digestive tissue.
- Coffee Enemas help reduce detoxification reactions during fasting.
- They can help heal chronic health conditions.
- Coffee Enemas are a popular natural treatments for aid in healing cancer patients.
- They improve blood circulation.
- They contribute to increased immunity.
- They help to promote cellular regeneration.
There are many more benefits to Coffee Enemas, but these are enough to show why they are some of the most popular health treatments today.
Prepare The Coffee Enema Solution
- 3 Tablespoons of Organic Coffee
- Filtered Water
1. Bring 3 Tablespoons of the Organic Coffee to a boil in 2 cups of filtered water.
2. Simmer over reduced heat for 15 minutes.
3. Strain mixture and dispose of the coffee grounds.
4. Add water to bring the amount of solution to between 2 cups and 1 quart.
5. Heat or cool to warm, comfortable temperature.
Administer The Coffee Enema
The best position to assume when receiving the Coffee Enema is on your back with your hips slightly raised. After the enema has been inserted, roll onto your right side and hold the solution inside for fifteen minutes before expelling it. Do not roll from side to side.
If you do not feel the urge to expel the liquid, simply stand up and move around as usual until you do. Sometimes the enema will not be evacuated because of poor hydration. The body has absorbed the water and nutrients to its benefit.
Every step toward a clean colon will leave you feeling cleaner, lighter, and healthier. If this is your first cleansing enema you will find a step by step How to Guide to Giving Yourself an Enema.
The Coffee Enema Works Well With Others
An Enema Stack is a series of enemas that work well together for the benefit and health of the user.
The Coffee Enema works well after a Cleansing Enema.