There are many benefits to a Burdock Root Enema and it is usually chosen to support the kidneys, bladder and to break down calcium deposits. It is good for supporting the skin, blood and hair.
Benefits Of The Burdock Root Enema
- Burdock Root has potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects on the human body
- Burdock root has active ingredients to clear the bloodstream of heavy metals toxins.
- It cleanses the blood and improves circulation to the skin surface with a healing effect on acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders.
- It strengthens the lymphatic system and supports good liver health.
- Burdock root is rich in potassium salts and contains phenolic acids, quercetin and luteolin, which are strong, health-promoting antioxidants.
- Burdock root is a natural diuretic.
- Burdock root contains inulin, a soluble and prebiotic fiber that helps improve digestion and lower blood sugar, decreasing the severity of diabetic complications.
- Burdock root is a powerful anti-inflammatory, even helping to soothe arthritis.
Prepare The Burdock Root Enema Solution
- 2 tablespoons of chopped Burdock Root
- Filtered Water
1. Bring 2 tablespoons of chopped Burdock Root to a boil in 2 cups of filtered water.
2. Simmer over reduced heat for 15 minutes.
3. Strain mixture and dispose of the Burdock root.
4. Add water to bring the amount of solution to between 2 cups and 1 quart.
5. Heat or cool to warm, comfortable temperature.
Administer The Burdock Root Enema
The best position to assume when receiving the Burdock Root Enema is on your back with your hips slightly raised. After the enema has been inserted, roll onto your right side and hold the solution inside for fifteen minutes before expelling it. Do not roll from side to side.
If you do not feel the urge to expel the liquid, simply stand up and move around as usual until you do. Sometimes the Burdock Root Enema will not be evacuated because of poor hydration. The body has absorbed the water and nutrients to its benefit.
Every step toward a clean colon will leave you feeling cleaner, lighter, and healthier. If this is your first cleansing enema you will find a step by step How to Guide Guide to Giving Yourself an Enema.
Burdock Root Enema Works Well With Others
An Enema Stack is a series of enemas that work well together for the benefit and health of the user.
The Burdock Root Enema works well after a Cleansing Enema.
Benefits of Burdock Root Enema
- Blood Purifier
- Calcium Deposits
- Circulation Problems
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Rejuvenation